When you invest in the Israel on Campus Coalition, you make the network of Israel's supporters on campus smarter and more effective.
ICC weaves and catalyzes the Israel campus network to empower the entire campus community. We work with our partners in the Israel campus community to proactively frame the issues and disseminate positive images of the Jewish, democratic State of Israel and its contributions to the world.
Here are some of the things ICC has accomplished recently:
- Trained and advised Hillel professionals and others on more than 100 campuses.
- Disseminated crucial research on campus events and trends.
- Empowered campuses to respond effectively to Operation Pillar of Defense.
- Launched Ask Herzl, the first-ever online crowd-sourced community that allows campus Israel activists to share Israel programs and strategies with each other.
- Launched the Center for Academic Engagement to create a cadre of academics who will act as advisers and mentors to help improve the climate for Israel on campus.
- Incubated the TAMID Israel Investment Group, a student-run initiative that connects business-minded students to Israel.
- Placed, trained and mentored Grinspoon-Morningstar Interns on 45 campuses throughout the US.
- Expanded the audience of Israel Campus Beat, the online student-written publication that covers campus Israel trends and events.
- Helped reinstate study abroad in Israel programs at the California State University.
- Allocated grants to campuses around the country for Israel advocacy initiatives to create long-term change for Israel on campus.
Contributions to ICC are tax deductible as provided by law.