Apply For a Microgrant
Trying to bring your great idea to life?
You’re in the right place!
What is a Microgrant?
Do you want to throw a Yom Ha’atzmaut bash? Bring a pro-israel speaker to campus? Organize a conference on different types of hummus?
We provide funding for campus initiatives that publicly support Israel. Just let us know what you’re planning and we’ll help you get it rolling!
Microgrants are awarded to students, faculty and campus professionals. Special consideration is given to initiatives that involve multiple pro-Israel stakeholders on campus.
We can only fund initiatives that meet the following requirements:
- Generate media coverage on and beyond campus or publish at least one op-ed about the initiative.
- Submit documentation of the initiative in the form of quality photos, videos, and earned media coverage or op-eds.
- Submit a brief final report describing the outcomes and achievements resulting from the grant.
- The initiative must not:
- Deny the right of Israel to exist as a Jewish and democratic state with secure and recognized borders.
- Delegitimize, demonize, or apply a double standard to Israel.
- Support boycott of, divestment from, or sanctions against the State of Israel.
- Exhibit a pattern of disruptive behavior towards campus events or guest speakers or foster an atmosphere of incivility.