Associate DirectorAlums for Campus Fairness
Alums for Campus Fairness (ACF) educates and mobilizes alumni, parents of current students, faculty and staff to address anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment on college campuses and hold universities/colleges to their own standards of fairness and openness. ACF is a partner of StandWithUs.
ACF has chapters across the country, and increasing influence over a rapidly expanding membership population. As an early-stage start-up, with rapid expansion in the U.S., ACF’s future mission impact will be directly influenced by the Associate Director’s ability to successfully manage the requirements of this position.
The responsibilities of the Associate Director are broadly:
1) Supporting and developing ACF chapters
The following are the essential activities and skills of the position:
1. Lead initiatives of chapters through interactions with chapter leaders
2. Strengthen relationships with chapter leaders, and vet new chapter leaders
3. Support chapter leadership through training, including online training modules
4. Manage the organization’s communications and shared information platforms
5. Manage the organization's website content and online forums
6. Manage, expand and enhance ACF’s social media presence
7. Superior skills at event management and execution
8. Collect and maintain records of the organization's successes
9. Assist with fundraising, including grant requests and impact reviews
10. Assist in developing the organization's marketing and promotional materials
11. A team player who is a creative thinker with excellent interpersonal skills.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a related field. A self-starter with strong communications skills and an entrepreneurial spirit is essential. Being organized is a must. Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, Social Media, Google platforms and apps. Experience with public speaking and knowledge of Israel a must. Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with skills and experience.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Rolling
FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://www.campusfairness.org/
TO APPLY: To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com