The Israel on Campus Coalition is looking for a Deputy Director of Communications to join our growing team. This position requires a self-starter mentality, being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and being able to strongly communicate and work within a team.
- Assist Director of Communications in developing and implementing a strategic communications plan
- Cultivate relationships with relevant reporters and editors at national, local, and specialized news outlets
- Manage inbound and outbound communications with press
- Write Op-Eds, press releases, quotes, and additional content as needed
- Write and edit grant applications, reports, and newsletters
- Organize clips and media mentions
- Update ICC’s website
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in a press, media relations, or strategic communications role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An understanding of strategic communications and media relations
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- A creative, entrepreneurial and open-minded temperament
- Familiarity with Israel and Israel advocacy
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
ICC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with experience.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Deputy Director of Communications.” In addition, you are welcome and encouraged to attach a brief writing sample.