Israel on Campus Coalition is seeking a Digital Associate who is passionate about pro-Israel advocacy. We are looking for a creative digital associate who can create videos and graphics for our social media channels. As the digital associate, you will be required to drive website and social media traffic, develop and execute digital campaigns, monitor and interpret analytic data, and optimize the functionality of our digital infrastructure.
To be a successful digital associate, you should possess excellent social media skills and demonstrate extensive knowledge of the digital ecosystem.
• Design and implement digital strategies within budget requirements
• Create videos and graphics for our social media channels
• Set specific digital objectives and monitor progress
• Ensure smooth operation for all digital tools and applications (website and social media)
• Oversee digital projects
• Generate innovative ideas to increase web and social media traffic
• Train internal teams to use digital technologies and social media
• Ensure web best practices are met
• 1-3 years of experience working in the digital field
• Experience with online marketing tools and web-based technologies
• Experience with content creation and social media management
• Experience with making and editing videos
• Hands on experience with the Adobe suite and Photoshop
• Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong writing skills
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.