This individual is responsible for assisting the Political Department in the areas of National AIPAC events (i.e. Policy Conference and National Council meetings), key contact activities, legislative mobilization efforts and tracking grassroots advocacy initiatives.
- Assisting the Deputy National Political Director and Grassroots Director
- Interfacing with AIPAC donors and political figures and professionals
- Assisting with national political programming
- Managing and providing data for lay leaders
- Utilizing and updating computer databases
- Maintain department schedules and calendars for the department senior staff; arrange meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Liaison with other departments and regions in coordinating events/speakers
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- A strong commitment to the US-Israel relationship
- 1-2 years legislative or campaign experience
- Some knowledge of Capitol Hill and Washington DC
- Ability to work at a bi-partisan organization required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with AIPAC’s diverse leadership
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- PC proficiency, strong skills in MS Word & Excel, and understanding of social media platforms
- Please provide cover letter with resume to be considered.
- If applying for more than one position please use the ‘Attachments’ function to attach position specific cover letter.
- Please use your legal name when completing the employment application. (No nicknames)
- AIPAC is an equal opportunity employer