A Wider Bridge
A Wider Bridge is seeking a passionate and motivated undergraduate or graduate students to intern at our New York and Los Angeles offices. The ideal candidate is committed to spending 16-20 hours a week, assisting the AWB team. We are seeking candidates for the remainder of the Spring Semester, Summer, and/or Fall Semester.
Interns will receive a $1,000 stipend per semester. A Wider Bridge is only considering local candidates currently living in the NYC and LA metro areas at this time.
- Development and fundraising
– Maintain, grow, and organize fund development database systems (like Salesforce.)
– Work with A Wider Bridge team to research and prospect potential A Wider Bridge supporters, community partners, and future trip participants.
– Acknowledge A Wider Bridge donations through thank you emails, calls, and handwritten letters
- Programming and Events
– Work with A Wider Bridge staff, lay leaders, and trip alumni to advance the organization’s mission in New York City/Los Angeles through planning community events.
– Organize and coordinate onsite event logistics with A Wider Bridge staff.
- Community Outreach
– Represent and network for A Wider Bridge at = partners’ events and programming in the LGBTQ, Jewish, and pro-Israel communities.
About A Wider Bridge
A Wider Bridge is the North American organization working through education, advocacy, relationship-building and grant-making to create equality in Israel by expanding LGBTQ inclusion in Israel, and equality for Israel by cultivating constructive engagement with Israel.
TO APPLY: Please submit your Resume or CV and a cover letter to Sheridan@awiderbridge.org