The Hasbara Fellowships Israel Program is an exclusive 16 day Israel advocacy training program focused on offering pro-Israel student leaders the opportunity to gain leadership skills, network with their peers, meet Israelis and Palestinians from all sides of the political spectrum, and travel to strategic locations throughout the country.
Over the course of the program in Israel, you will:
- Tour strategic points throughout Israel, such as the Syrian border, the Gaza border, key Jerusalem landmarks, and Palestinian towns.
- Visit Israeli humanitarian organizations, hi-tech companies, the Knesset and Supreme Court.
- Meet with Israeli leaders and influencers including journalists, diplomats, military leaders, and academics.
- Receive practical training in public speaking, social media content creation and management, and other effective ways to defeat anti-Israel campaigns.
- Learn how to create strategic impact plans; effectively communicate about Israel, build relationships with other student groups, plan and host campus initiatives, and answer the difficult questions about Israel.
Program Requirements: Only highly recommended and engaged students will be accepted to the program. Participants must be undergraduate students with at least two semesters left on campus after the conclusion of their trip.
Cost and Dates: The full cost of the program is valued at $3,500, but is generously subsidized by Hasbara Fellowships. Therefore, the following fees apply:
- $449 through Oct 18
- $499 after Oct 18
- $300 for BICEP Fellows and AEPi Israel Engagement Chairs
The following are the dates for the Winter 2019 Hasbara Israel Program:
Dec 15, 2019 – Dec 31, 2019
Dec 29, 2019 – Jan 14, 2020