PR & Media InternChabad on Campus
Chabad on Campus International Media (COCI MEDIA) department is seeking a part-time intern for a 6-month internship in our New York or Jerusalem offices.
Interns will gain public relations journalism experience and will assist with various media efforts. And will:
· Compile media lists
· Handle press clippings
· Assist with writing articles and press releases
· Excellent writing skills
· Media savvy
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Motivated and reliable
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in becoming a COCI MEDIA intern, please apply by sending your resume along with a writing sample (not to exceed 2 pages) to email@example.com
In addition, please answer 2 of the following 4 questions:
1. Why would you like to intern at COCI MEDIA?
2. At this point of your education, what do you feel you could contribute to the intern program?
3. Why are you interested in Public Relations and Journalism?
4. What is your dream job? Why?
DURATION: 6 months
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Rolling