Social Media InternChabad on Campus
Chabad on Campus International Marketing department is seeking a part-time intern for a yearlong internship in our New York office.
Interns must have a deep knowledge of how to utilize social media for brand expansion as well as how to manage content across different social platforms. We're looking for a driven candidate who can implement and manage a social media strategy for a global organization.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Plan, develop and execute cross-channel social media strategies (sponsored & organic)
· Understanding of different content creation styles across varying social mediums (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat etc.)
· Ability to identify and photograph/record a “social media moment”
· Ability to cater to a target audience
· High interest in Jewish student life
In addition, you should demonstrate the following:
· A positive, curious, playful disposition (A sense of humor required)
· A competitive drive — self-motivated, creative demeanor
· Eagerness to work in a highly collaborative environment
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Exceptional written and verbal skills
· Ability to jump on social trends, and produce content for social channels
· Ability to handle critical feedback and improve from it
Candidates will gain valuable experience handling social media content for a rapidly growing online presence.
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, please answer 2 of the following 4 questions:
1. Why would you like to intern at COCI Marketing?
2. At this point of your education, what do you feel you could contribute to the intern program?
3. Why are you interested in Social Media?
4. What is your dream job? Why?
DURATION: 12 months
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Rolling