CAMERA seeks a Social Media Manager who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between our followers and CAMERA. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns. The position will be based in our Jerusalem, Israel office.
Responsibilities for the position include:
– Managing all of the social media accounts associated with CAMERA on Campus
– Working closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve our marketing goals
– Creating social media strategy, content and regularly post
– Analyzing the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
– A strong understanding of and commitment to CAMERA’s mission
– A strong knowledge of history and politics as it relates to the Middle East, Israel and the Arab-Israeli conflict
– A strong awareness of the various Israel related pages and influencers on social media
Requirements for the position include:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
– 2+ years’ experience in social media management
– Exceptional multi-tasking skills
– Ability to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
– Strong problem solving skills
– Familiarity with all social media platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
– Knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform
– Ability to create graphics via Canva is required
– Mother Tongue English is required
– Ability to read, comprehend and write in Hebrew is a plus
Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Send resume, cover letter, and examples of graphic designs to Eitan@camera.org. No phone calls, please.