Social Media ManagerHasbara Fellowships
Hasbara Fellowships is looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer its social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage and expand our organization’s image in a cohesive way to achieve our recruitment, branding, and fundraising goals – efforts must include utilizing SEO strategies and the creation/management of paid content.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies, social media management/analytics tools, and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our organization’s views and messages creatively and effectively.
Ultimately, you must be able to handle all of our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and target audience engagement.
To expand brand knowledge of Hasbara Fellowships’ activities, achieve superior engagement and intimacy with target audience, and to drive website traffic and program applications by strategically implementing all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities Include:
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with organizational goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Create, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages Hasbara community members to take action
• Help plan the best way to optimize organization pages within each platform to increase the visibility Hasbara’s activity and content.
• Collaborate with other teams, like regional advisors and directors to ensure brand consistency
• Develop strategies for paid content and monitor (and implement plans for growth in) SEO and web traffic metrics
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor reviews
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Potential need to create and manage a social media training or webinar for Hasbara staff and/or students
Job Requirements: (Social Media Manager must maintain…)
• Proven working experience in social media or related field
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Social Media Creativity: Graphic design experience (an eye for design), Social Media copywriting (understanding language as it relates to social content), Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge, Strong knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• An in-depth understanding of the importance of SEO, and the capability to coming up with ideas to align SEO efforts with Hasbara’s social media strategy
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Experience utilizing social media management and analytics tools (like Hootsuite and SproutSocial for example)
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Fluency in English
• Ability to teach and train college students
• Good working knowledge of Israel
• Understanding of the pro-Israel advocacy world on university campuses
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Rolling
TO APPLY: Visit http://hasbarafellowships.org/joinourteam-socialmedia#intro.