Tri-State Campus CoordinatorStandWithUs
The Campus Coordinator recruits, trains and assists students to become successful activists for Israel through the creation of new or development of existing pro-Israel programs, public events, conferences, materials and websites. The Campus Coordinator helps represent StandWithUs to the greater community, through outreach programs and fundraising activities that build StandWithUs’ local profile.
• Outreach to college students and professional staff on campus (Hillel/Chabad), as well as other professionals
• Maintain an active presence on campus
• Mentor students on advocacy and program skills
• Work with students to create new programs and strengthen existing ones
• Recruit students for SWU Emerson Fellowship, SWU Conferences, and internships
• Help plan SWU conferences, including small regional summits
• Plan speaker tours and major events
• Document student activities
• Take good photos
• Get stories and testimonials
• Quantify campus data
• Maintain open communication with rest of campus staff and participate in conference calls
• Hold regular conference calls with fellows, and be in regular communication with students
• Learn SWU presentations and offer yourself as a speaker to Universities and High Schools
• Coordinate with Local SWU community chapter
• Help with events
• Keep Community Director informed of your activities
• Establish Relationships with local community leaders, if asked to do so
• Be a community builder so you can bring people together for events
• Meet with local donors to support your programming
• Network with local synagogues and churches and offer yourself as a speaker
• Administrative duties for local chapter including phones, data entry, etc.
• Establish relationships with local journalists
• Try to get your programs covered
• Be available for interviews
• Degree from 4-year College or University.
• Demonstrated project management, supervisory and time management skills.
• Computer literacy, including proficiency with MS Office and internet applications.
• Knowledge of Israel’s history, culture and current affairs.
• Experience in campus activism and leadership.
• Clear written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented, self-motivated, organized, reliable, team player, proactive, strong work ethic, leadership skills; ability to multitask.
• Position Based in New York.
• Access to a car is not mandatory.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Rolling
FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://www.standwithus.com/aboutus/careers/
TO APPLY: Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.