Israel on Campus Coalition
Strategy. Advocacy. Impact
Israel on Campus Coalition (ICC) is a national network of students, faculty and professionals dedicated to strengthening the pro-Israel movement on campus. ICC champions a whole-campus approach, enlisting allies from every segment of the university community to create a positive climate for Israel on campus. ICC supports and empowers campus leaders, facilitates strategic collaboration among national pro-Israel groups, incubates innovative initiatives, and conducts cutting edge research to inform campus partners and the national pro-Israel community.
Leadership: ICC creates a more effective, skilled and strategic pro-Israel network on campus.
● Strategic consultation and troubleshooting for students, faculty and professionals
● Rapid response team for crisis mobilization
● Fifty elite Grinspoon-Morningstar Fellows, serving as student catalysts at 50 key campuses
● Forty Center for Academic Engagement faculty fellows mentoring students, forging new ties between U.S. and Israeli campuses, and combating Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS)
● Advocacy training for students, campus professionals, faculty and other campus stakeholders
Collaboration: ICC helps foster collaboration, maximize efficiency and minimize duplication in the pro-Israel movement.
● Strategic consultations for leaders of national pro-Israel campus groups
● Collaborative national campaigns to address major challenges
● Coordinated crisis communication and mobilization plans
● Platform for communication among national and local campus stakeholders
Innovation: ICC inspires and promotes creative approaches to pro-Israel activism on campus.
● Incubator of innovative campus initiatives, such as TAMID Israel Investment group
● Grants and incubation services for new initiatives led by students, faculty and professionals
● Support for inventive educators, advocates and thought leaders to develop new strategies
Research: ICC cultivates an informed pro-Israel community that makes data-driven decisions.
● Up-to-the-minute tracking of Israel-related activity at 400 colleges and universities
● Early warning system to alert campus constituents and national partners about anti-Israel activity
● In-depth research on campus assets, liabilities, trends and challenges
● Publications on campus trends, key research findings and how-to guides