What is the ICC National Leadership Summit?
ICC’s National Leadership Summit is a three-day training seminar in Washington, DC from August 7-9, 2023. The Summit offers participants unique access to influential pro-Israel leaders, politicians, entrepreneurs, and activists, uniting these forces to harness their expertise, address today’s critical issues, and inspire student leaders from college campuses across the country.
ICC’s National Leadership Summit participants return to their campuses with a greater understanding of the changing Middle East and a fine-tuned set of organizing skills, equipping them to enhance their communities.
What are the benefits of participating in the ICC National Leadership Summit?
- An enhanced understanding of the challenges facing Israel and the complexities of a changing Middle East.
- Advanced skills in grassroots organizing and advocacy that participants can apply to their campuses and communities.
- Strategies to strengthen communication skills effectively across written, verbal, and digital mediums.
- An expanded network of student leaders from around the country who are committed to advancing the US-Israel relationship on American college campuses.
How much does it cost to participate in the National Leadership Summit?
- ICC’s National Leadership Summit is a highly subsidized program for a select group of student leaders looking to grow their knowledge and skills.
- If selected to participate, students will receive round-trip airfare from their point of origin, shared hotel accommodations, and meals during the summit. Participants are responsible for getting themselves to and from the airport.
How do I register to participate in the National Leadership Summit?
- Registration is open! Once the registration form is complete, we will notify you if your registration is approved.
- Space is limited, so we encourage you to register as soon as possible to secure a spot.
- ICC’s mission is to inspire and empower American college students to stand up for Israel on campus. Accordingly, the National Leadership Summit is reserved for students at United States colleges and universities.