ICC Community Impact Fellowship
What is the ICC Community Impact Fellowship?
For the 2024-2025 academic year, ICC will select 80 undergraduate students to serve as ICC Community Impact Fellows on campuses nationwide. ICC Community Impact Fellows will attend a mandatory leadership training seminar in Washington, DC, from August 4-6, 2024, and receive year-round support from ICC professionals. Fellows receive a $1,000 stipend for their service.
If you have questions about the ICC Community Impact Fellowship, please contact us.
- Must commit to serving as an ICC Community Impact Fellow for the entire 2024-2025 academic year. Those studying abroad during the 2024-2025 academic year are ineligible.
- May not hold any other official position with a national pro-Israel organization during the 2024-2025 academic year.
- Attend a mandatory leadership training seminar in Washington, DC, from August 4–6, 2024.
- Civic engagement: Building support for Israel through direct involvement in student government.
- Coalition building: Convening and fostering collaboration among representatives from various groups on campus.
- Rapid response: Working with ICC staff to create and implement initiatives on campus in response to anti-Israel activities.
- Politically-driven and passion for political activism through prior involvement with campus civic engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to mobilize others to achieve a common goal.
- A commitment to creating a positive atmosphere for Israel on campus.
- Each ICC Community Impact Fellow will receive a stipend of $1,000 during the 2024-2025 academic year. Stipends will be paid in two installments pending completion of fellowship requirements.
Ready to Apply?
Need more information? Contact us.