Development Services CoordinatorStandWithUs
Reporting to the Director of Data Services and working out of the Los Angeles office, the Development Services Coordinator contributes to the internal operations of the Development Services department and participates as an integral member of the Development Services team.
• Data entry and validation for new and updated constituents, gifts, and events
• Generating donor acknowledgments and receipts
• Coordinating and updating documentation for donations
• Daily deposit
• Technical support for other team members
• Contribute to documentation for policies and procedures
• Coordinate integration of Constant Contact with outside systems
• Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
• Attention to detail
• Excellent follow up
• Excellent teamwork
• High degree of computer literacy
• Familiar with Mail Merges
• Experienced with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Familiarity with nonprofit/CRM database software, Raiser's Edge/NXT preferred
The position includes a competitive salary and healthcare benefits.
Position Start Date: January, 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Rolling
FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://www.standwithus.com/aboutus/careers/
TO APPLY: Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.