Regional Engagement Coordinator
A CUFI on Campus Regional Engagement Coordinator (REC) works to identify, educate, and mobilize Christian college students to advocate in support of Israel and the Jewish people on their college campuses.
Regional Engagement Coordinators act as a primary support figure for Christian pro-Israel college students, offering guidance, resources, and assistance in their advocacy efforts. This could involve providing help with event planning and offering resources for research and information.
A CUFI on Campus Regional Engagement Coordinator reports to the CUFI on Campus Director and works within the CUFI on Campus team to coordinate and execute the CUFI on Campus mission, goals, and semester benchmarks within an assigned region.
This position involves travel throughout the Fall and Spring semesters, in addition to CUFI National and CUFI on Campus conferences and trips to Israel.
- Collaborate with the CUFI on Campus Director to develop a semester-long plan outlining specific activities, events, and campaigns aligned with CUFI’s objectives.
- Identify and develop Christian student leaders for learning and advocacy training opportunities like the Student Advocacy Leadership Training (SALT), CUFI DC Summit, and the Bonhoeffer Fellowship.
- Establish and maintain relationships with pro-Israel student groups, organizations, and other relevant stakeholders on campus. This could involve collaborating with student leaders, faculty, pro-Israel professionals, and community members to strengthen the movement.
- Mobilize students to actively participate in CUFI campaigns and initiatives.
- Provide ongoing guidance and support to Christian students involved in pro-Israel advocacy.
- Offer resources, training, and mentorship to help students effectively communicate their positions and engage with others.
- Travel to campuses throughout the academic year to support students in person, build relationships with prospective CUFI on Campus students and grow the movement on campus.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree
- On-campus activism experience
- Professional communication skills
- Effective leadership as well as self-management skills
- Planning and research skills
- Coachable, team player
- Commitment to a strong U.S.-Israel relationship
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “CUFI on Campus Regional Engagement Coordinator” in the subject line.