Northeast Regional Program Manager
Organization: IAC Mishelanu
Time Commitment: Full-Time
Salary: $24.0000 to $27.0000 hourly
The mission of the Israeli-American Council (IAC) is to build an engaged and united Israeli-American community that strengthens the Israeli and Jewish identity of our next generation, the American Jewish community, and the bond between the peoples of the United States and the State of Israel.
IAC Mishelanu works to engage, empower and inspire a nationwide pro-Israeli leadership network on campus. The program provides a home for Israeli-American students to become a living bridge between Israel and the campus community. Mishelanu provides the students with the opportunity to become active leaders as they explore and strengthen their Israeli and Jewish identities while building dynamic campus communities centered around “Israeliness”.
The IAC Mishelanu Regional Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the student leaders throughout the respective region and mentoring them in their process of planning and conducting activities and events. The Regional Program Manager will design and implement initiatives and cultivate relationships with community partners. IAC Mishelanu Regional Program Manager will report directly to the IAC Mishelanu Program Director.
- Mentor and guide Mishelanu’s student-leaders in the region throughout the year.
- Create and implement unique educational content for events and training that align with the goals and mission of the IAC Mishelanu program.
- Facilitate meetings with student-leaders to assist them with event planning.
- Work with the respective IAC community to find opportunities to introduce new initiatives aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with Hillel and other student organizations.
- Design and implement new programs and campaigns.
- Maintain and manage the regional budget.
- Market the program through various channels.
- Recruit new students to the program and conduct interviews for potential student-leaders.
- Manage the content and logistics for regional and national summits.
- Manage the program’s database on various information systems.
- Perform other tasks aimed at supporting the program’s growth nationwide.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree and understanding of college life on US campuses.
- At least 1-2 years of related job experience.
- Background and experience in informal education, including the development of educational materials and program facilitation.
- Experience with managing volunteers and employees.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Conceptual thinker, who holds the ability to see the big picture and execute a vision.
- Action-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong connection to both Israeli and American identities.
- Strong social skills and experience in community building.
- Possesses strong proficiency in computers and ability to grasp new technologies.
- Experience in group facilitation and informal education.
- Strong connection to the state of Israel and knowledge about its people, culture, conflicts, history, etc.
- Ability to travel to the various campuses across the respective region and to retreats and National Summit.
- Flexibility to work on evenings and weekends occasionally.
- Fluent verbal and written skills in English and Hebrew.
- Self-driven, result-oriented individual.
This position is open for immediate hire.